Sunday, October 5, 2008

Life


I went to San Diego with my best friend in 2005. On our last day of vacation, I knew it was my final chance to capture a picture of the sun setting over the Pacific. After spending all day at the SD zoo, we rushed to La Jolla on a bus (sitting next to one of the biggest a-holes I've ever met). The bus ride took way longer than expected & when we got off we had literally minutes until the sun went down. We ran to the cliffs and started snapping pictures. After the sun went down we stopped at a small restaurant that had been recommended by someone we met in the city. There we met a South African author who offered to take us back to his house and get high (we declined). This picture represents that day, which so far, has been one of the greatest days of my life.

No comments: